Share |

Favorite Hat

OK this hat might look familiar to a good number of people... it was my go to christmas gift because I'm so in love with it. The pattern is super easy to follow and once you get past R4 it is just a repeat and easy goings! I may have a few in different colors that I made just for myself...



If I didn't already give you one... go and find the free crochet hat pattern here and start hooking! What's your favorite free crochet hat pattern?? I'm always looking for new things to make!




Your email will never be displayed publicly, so don't be scared to comment! :) Oh and make sure you type in your blog link so I can click over to you! There is a spot you can type it in.

3 chews:

Jeanne said...

love this hat. seriously.

Ashley Bee said...

I want this hat! And, uh, hello again! Lol... I've been away from my Bloglovin feed for too long...

Hannah said...

Super cute! I've just started crocheting more again, so I'm happy to have some additional crafty inspiration. This looks like a fun little project to add to the list.

Want more chow like what you just read? You can click to subscribe to the feed, follow me on twitter, or become a fan on facebook! Can't wait to see you there!
Copyright © 2012 :: steph chows ::.